Monday, June 18, 2012

Treasure Hunting

The other day I stopped by to visit my grandma and she reminded me that our St. Vincent De Paul thrift store had moved into a much bigger space. So I headed over there and let myself get lost in the joy of the hunt and the thrill of the find.

 I walked in the door and immediately saw this frame. Oh man!


I had to stop myself from running over- which gave me time to say a quick prayer that the price was right. I flipped that baby over $9.99 : SOLD. 
It almost love the picture too. Almost. It won't survive the DIY I have in mind for the frame though. 



This sweet little bowl : $1.99. With some ribbon laced through those holes, it's going to be a pretty sweet little accessory.

And my favorite buy of the day:


Seriously endless possibilities. The entire roll was $4.99. I can't even stand it. 

I'm excited to get my hands dirty and turn these cheap thrill into some awesome pieces. 



1 comment:

  1. Rug Direct is the premium quality rugs websites that fits your decor. We offer quality rugs at the affordable price for any budget. From Handmade to Hand Knotted wool rugs, we have something for everyone. you can Browse our incredible range of 10,000+ rugs in designs, shapes, colours and sizes that suit every style of home; available at discounted prices.
    Area Rugs | Sisal Rugs | Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete